Trust Company (band)
Trust Company (also known by the typeset TRUSTcompany and TRUST*CO) is an American alternative metal/post-grunge band from Prattville, Alabama.
|Origin||Prattville, Alabama, United States|
|Genres||Alternative metal, Post-grunge, Hard rock, Nu metal|
|Years active||1997-2005, 2007-present|
|Past member(s)||Josh Moates|
Trust Company was formed in 1997 by lead singer Kevin Palmer and drummer Jason Singleton. They originally named the band 41 Down but changed it later to avoid being confused with Canadian punk rock band Sum 41. Palmer and Singleton would later recruit bassist Josh Moates and guitarist James Fukai. After they released a few demos and a self-titled album, the band was signed to Geffen Records. They released their debut album The Lonely Position of Neutral on July 23, 2002. The album features the single "Downfall" which received heavy exposure from MTV2. Their second studio album True Parallels was released on March 22, 2005. It featured the single "Stronger". In August 2005, Trust Company took a break to work on other projects and to rest. During the break, Palmer and Moates started a band called Amity Lane. On August 11, 2007, they announced that they were reuniting. The band released their third studio album Dreaming in Black and White on March 8, 2011. The album featured the single "Heart in My Hands".
- Kevin Palmer – lead vocals, rhythm guitar (1997–2005, 2007–present)
- James Fukai – Lead guitar, backing vocals (1998–2005, 2007-present)
- Jason Singleton – Drums, backing vocals (1997–2005, 2007–present)
- Wes Cobb – Bass, backing vocals (2010–present)
- Josh Moates - bass (1997–2004, 2007–2008)
- Walker Warren – bass (2004–2005)
- Eric Salter – bass (2008–2009)
- The Lonely Position of Neutral (2002)
- True Parallels (2005)
- Dreaming in Black and White (2011)
- ↑ "Trust Company - The Lonely Position of Neutral". Allmusic. Retrieved 2014-04-16.
- ↑ "Trust Company - True Parallels". Allmusic. Retrieved 2014-04-16.
- ↑ "Trust Company - Dreaming in Black and White". Allmusic. Retrieved 2014-04-16.