Wikimedia disambiguation page
Twin Towers could mean:
- The World Trade Center, formerly in New York City, United States
- The Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- The Deira Twin Towers in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- The Deutsche Bank Twin Towers in Frankfurt, Germany
- The Torres de Santa Cruz in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Twin Tower, a 1970s Hong Kong residential block design
- For other twin towers, see List of twin buildings and structures
In movie and literature:
- Twin Towers (movie), a 2003 Oscar-winning documentary
- In The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, the fictional location on Ursa Minor Beta where the Guide is published
- A San Antonio Spurs front court consisting of Tim Duncan and David Robinson
- The Twin Towers (professional wrestling), a former professional wrestling tag team consisting of Akeem and the Big Boss Man
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Twin Towers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.