- A username of your choice
- Your own user page and/or subpage(s)/sandbox(es)
- Other users can send you e-mails without knowing your address
- The ability to move (rename) pages
- The ability to vote in discussions
- Keep a watchlist to see changes made to pages you are interested in.
You can click here to make an account.
I hope you enjoy your time here. Please sign your comments on talk pages by using four tildes (~~~~). This will make your IP address and the date show up on the page. If you decide to log in, your username and the date will show up instead. Again, welcome, and I hope you decide to stay! Peterdownunder (talk) 13:39, 27 April 2014 (UTC)
Welcome to Wikipedia. Everyone is welcome to make helpful changes to Wikipedia. However, some of your changes did not seem to be helpful and have been reverted or removed. If you want to try out changing Wikipedia to learn more about how it works, please use the sandbox. Thank you. Fylbecatulous talk 22:14, 28 April 2014 (UTC)
Thank you for experimenting with the page Shaquille O'Neal on Wikipedia. Your test worked, but because it had things in it which did not help improve the page, it was reverted or removed. Please use the sandbox if you would like to do more tests. You may also want to read the welcome page to learn about helping the Simple English Wikipedia. Thank you. AmaryllisGardener talk 01:41, 24 May 2014 (UTC)
- If this is a shared IP address, and you didn't make the change, consider creating an account for yourself so you can avoid further irrelevant notices.
This is the discussion page for a person who has not created an account yet, or who does not use it.We have to use the numerical IP address to identify them. An IP address can be shared by many people. If you feel that things said here are not about you, you can create an account or log in to stop it happening again.