Vandhal Sridevi Tamil: வந்தாள் ஸ்ரீதேவி (English:Sridevi came in) is an 2018 Indian Tamil language romance drama starring Ananya, Nandhan Loganadhan, Lasya Nagraj, Meera Krishnan and Devi Priya. It is a remake of the Kannada language series Lakshmi Baramma. The show replaces Enga Veetu Mapillai and airs on Colors Tamil from 18 April, 2018 to 28 June 2019.
|Also known as||Sridevi came in |
|Written by||Ravi Pirasanna|
|Directed by||Arul Rajan|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|Production location(s)||Tamil Nadu|
|Running time||approx. 21–22 minutes per episode|
|Original network||Colors Tamil|
|Picture format||1080i (HDTV)|
|Original release||April 11, 2018 –|
June 28, 2019
|Related shows||Lakshmi Baramma (Kannada)|
Vanthal Sridevi is the story of a small town girl, Sridevi (Ananya), who escapes her cruel family through an inconvenient marriage to a man named Sidharth (Nandhan Loganadhan) and her struggles thereafter.
- Ananya as Sridevi/Lakshmi (Sidharth's wife)
- A small town girl, she was the illegitimate daughter and family treated her as their slave.
- Nandhan Loganadhan as Sidharth (Sridevi's husband and Sruthi's fiance)
- A 30 year old bachelor who is the owner of a successful multinational company.
- Lasya Nagraj as Sruthi (Ammu)
- Sidharth's girlfriend, she is a very strong girl.
- Sirisha Sougandh → Meera Krishnan as Janaki
- Sidharth's widow mother, means the world to him but she is against love marriages.
- Devi Priya as Saithavi (Main Antagonist)
- Sidharth and Sruthi's aunty, she has a secret boyfriend (affair).
- Sonia as Sambhavi (Antagonist)
- Sruthi's mother and Sainthavi's elder sister.
- Ashok Pandian as ---
- Sruthi's father.
- Azhagappan as Ramu
- Reshma Reshu as Bairavi
- Sidharth and Sruthi's aunty.
- Reena as ---
- Sidharth & Sruthi grandmother.
- --- as --- (Antagonist)
- Bhairavi's husband.
- "வந்தாள் ஸ்ரீதேவி - கலர்ஸ் தமிழ் தொலைக்காட்சி புதிய தொடர்" (in Tamil). cinema.dinamalar.com. Retrieved 2018-04-26.
- "Vandhaal Sridevi: Will Sridevi get trapped?". timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved May 29, 2018.
- "I am now enjoying both television and films: Ananya". timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved Jul 25, 2018.
- "I want to be noticed as a natural performer: Nandan". timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved Jun 16, 2018.