Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: vessel.|
Vessel or vessels may refer to:
- Blood vessel, a tube that carries blood around the body
- Lymph vessel, a thin walled, valved structure that carries lymph
- Vessel element, a narrow tube that carries water in plants (such as the xylem)
- Bowl, a common open-top container
- Drinking vessel, for holding drinkable liquids
- Marine vessel, any kind of boat or ship
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vessel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.