German poet and novelist
Wilhelm Hauff (29 November 1802 – 18 November 1827) was a German poet and novelist.
Some of his works are very popular in German speaking countries to this day, such as Der kleine Muck, Kalif Storch and Die Geschichte von dem Gespensterschiff — all set in the Orient and Der Zwerg Nase, Das kalte Herz and Das Wirtshaus im Spessart, the three are set in Germany.
- Collection of links with commentary (German) Archived 2005-03-15 at the Wayback Machine
- Sound samples to download Archived 2010-03-24 at the Wayback Machine
- Many fairy tales (Märchen) available (German) Archived 2005-04-06 at the Wayback Machine
- Works by Wilhelm Hauff at Project Gutenberg
- Links to Hauff's Work by Projekt Gutenberg-DE