World Trade Center (2001–present)
The World Trade Center is an almost completed complex of skyscrapers in Lower Manhattan, New York City, U.S. It is built on the site of the original complex that was destroyed during the September 11 attacks of 2001. There are six skyscrapers in the complex and four of them have been built. There is also a train station and memorial for 9/11. One World Trade Center is part of it, which is the tallest building in North America.
|World Trade Center|
|Status||Under construction[note 1]|
|Location||New York City|
|Owner||Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, The Durst Organization|
WTC buildings change
Related pages change
- One, 3, 4, and 7 WTC, as well as the September 11 Memorial Museum, Liberty Park, Vehicle Security Center, and the Transportation Hub are complete. 2 and 5 WTC, as well as the Performing Arts Center, are under construction.
- "Building of N.Y. Freedom Tower begins". USA Today. Associated Press. April 28, 2006. Retrieved July 4, 2016.
- Bagli, Charles V. (May 8, 2002). "As a Hurdle Is Cleared, Building Begins At Ground Zero". The New York Times. Retrieved August 16, 2009.
- Brown, Eliot. "One World Trade to Open Nov. 3, But Ceremony is TBD". Wall Street Journal.
- "World Trade Center Reopens for Business". Associated Press. Archived from the original on November 3, 2014. Retrieved November 3, 2014.
- "New World Trade Center to open after years of delays". USA TODAY. June 10, 2018. Retrieved June 11, 2018.
- Plagianos, Irene (November 13, 2013). "4 WTC Becomes First Tower at Trade Center Site to Open". DNAinfo New York. Archived from the original on October 27, 2017. Retrieved October 27, 2017.
- "7 World Trade Center Opens with Musical Fanfare". Lower Manhattan Development Corporation (LMDC). May 22, 2006. Archived from the original on August 9, 2007. Retrieved July 27, 2007.
- "One World Trade Center to retake title of NYC's tallest building". Fox News Channel. Associated Press. April 29, 2012. Retrieved May 1, 2014.
- "One World Trade Center - The Skyscraper Center". Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat. Retrieved July 4, 2016.
- GmbH, Emporis. "Three World Trade Center, New York City | 252968 | EMPORIS". www.emporis.com. Retrieved June 13, 2018.
- "4 World Trade Center - The Skyscraper Center". Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat. Retrieved July 4, 2016.
- "7 World Trade Center - The Skyscraper Center". Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat. Retrieved July 4, 2016.
- "3 World Trade Center | NYC | Commercial Real Estate". www.silversteinproperties.com. Retrieved June 13, 2018.
- Amy Plitt (February 25, 2016). "At Last, Tour Santiago Calatrava's World Trade Center Transportation Hub". Curbed New York. Retrieved February 25, 2016.
- World Trade Center at Emporis