.sg is the country top level domain for Singapore (ccTLD). It started in 1988. It is managed by the Singapore Network Information Centre (SGNIC). It is only for residents of Singapore. However, there are some second-level domains that have more rules when registering.
- .com.sg - For commercial use.
- .net.sg - Network providers.
- .org.sg - Registered organisations of Singapore.
- .gov.sg - Government agencies.
- .edu.sg - Schools and education institutions.
- .per.sg - For personal use only.
- .idn.sg - For domain names with Chinese and Indian words in them.