Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: act.|
Act has several meanings:
- An act is a deed or thing done. For example, 'Patting the dog is a kind act'
- An act can also mean a law passed by a government
- Act (drama), part of a piece written to be performed in a theatre
- In the military, acting is when someone temporarily holds a higher rank
- the language code for Achterhooks, a Dutch dialect
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Act.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.