Wikimedia disambiguation page
Act or ACT has several meanings:
- An act is a deed or thing done. For example, 'Patting the dog is a kind act'
- An act can also mean a law passed by a government
- Act (drama), part of a piece written to be performed in a theatre
- In the military, acting is when someone temporarily holds a higher rank
- the language code for Achterhooks, a Dutch dialect
- ACT is an abbreviation for the Australian Capital Territory
- ACT New Zealand is a New Zealand political party
- ACT (test), a college admissions test in the United States
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Act.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.