Wikimedia disambiguation page
Altamira could mean any of the following:
- Altamira (cave), a cave in Cantabria, Spain, famous for its cave paintings, and carving
- Altamira, Tamaulipas, a port city in the Mexican state of Tamaulipas
- Altamira (Caracas) a neighborhood in Caracas, Venezuela
- Altamira, Pará, a city in the Brazilian state of Pará
- Altamira do Maranhão, a city in the Brazilian state of Maranhão
- Altamira Software, a computer software developer acquired by Microsoft in 1994
- Altamira, Dominican Republic, a municipality of the Puerto Plata province
- "Alta Mira", a song by Edgar Winter on their LP They Only Come Out at Night, 1972
- "The Caves of Altamira", a song by Steely Dan on their album The Royal Scam
- Altamira Retreat, a holiday retreat in Gloucester, Australia
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Altamira.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.