Anne Francis (September 16, 1930 - January 2, 2011) was an American actress. She was best known for starring in the 1956 science fiction movie Forbidden Planet. In the 1960s, she starred in her own television series, Honey West. She was nominated for an Emmy Award for her work in that series.
September 16, 1930
|Died||January 2, 2011 (aged 80)|
Santa Barbara, California, United States
|Cause of death||Pancreatic cancer|
- Portrait of Jennie (uncredited)
- Blackboard Jungle
- Forbidden Planet
- Funny Girl
- Rawhide, episode "Incident of the Shambling Man"
- Route 66, 2 episodes
- Dr. Kildare, episode "A Million Dollar Property"
- Alfred Hitchcock Presents, 2 episodes
- The Twilight Zone (original series), 2 episodes
- Death Valley Days, episode "The Last Stagecoach Robbery"
- Ben Casey, 2 episodes
- The Man from U.N.C.L.E., 2 episodes
- Burke's Law, 2 episodes as "Honey West"
- Honey West, as the title character
- The Fugitive, episode "The One That Got Away"
- Mission: Impossible, episode "The Double Circle"
- My Three Sons, 3 episodes
- Gunsmoke, episode "Sarah"
- Columbo, 2 episodes
- Ironside, 2 episodes
- Hawaii Five-O, episode "When Does a War End?"
- Dallas, 4 episodes
- The Golden Girls, episode "Till Death Do We Volley"
- Murder, She Wrote, 3 episodes
- Telegraph obituary
- "Forbidden Planet star Anne Francis dies". news.com.au. Retrieved 22 October 2011.
- "Anne Francis dies at 80; costarred in the 1950s science-fiction classic 'Forbidden Planet'". Los Angeles Times. 3 January 2011. Retrieved 22 October 2011.