Ant-Man is a superhero. He was first made by Hank Pym, a genius who had many scientific advances. He was the person who brought Ant-Man to Marvel, but the creator was still Stan Lee and his companions. Later on the suit was stolen by Scott Lang, who soon became the new Ant-Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU).
His power comes from his suit and tools of high tech tool. Hank Pym study's about subatomic particles which he call the Pym Particles. These particles are inside unknown gas which where his power comes from, when he is going to turn into different size. The unknown gas that Pym study from the micro particles makes his body shrink when he inhales or drinks a potion of the Pym Particles.
Ant-Man's different size can cause stress to his body and his mind.
The Stinger a small and very powerful stun beam. It shoots a beam creating explosion.
Villains (comic & movie)Edit
Like all superheroes, Ant-Man also has a huge amount of villains to fight.
The earliest criminals Ant-Man had in Marvel Comics are: Egghead, Scarlet Beetle, The Hijacker, The Voice, The Porcupine, The Living Eraser, The Human Top, The Black Knight, El Toro, Nikita Khrushchev.
The Avengers, The Wasp
- "Ant-Man (Hank Pym) - History - Superhero Database". www.superherodb.com. Retrieved 2019-12-05.
- "A Timeline of Ant-Man's Troubled Production History [Updated]". Vulture. Retrieved 2019-12-05.
- "MarvelDirectory.com". www.marveldirectory.com. Retrieved 2019-12-05.
- Today, Entomology (2014-02-11). "Ants Can Lift up to 5,000 Times Their own Body Weight". Entomology Today. Retrieved 2019-12-05.
- "Ant-Man (Hank Pym) - Super Powers - Superhero Database". www.superherodb.com. Retrieved 2019-12-03.
- "Ant-Man (Hank Pym) - Weapons and Equipment - Superhero Database". www.superherodb.com. Retrieved 2019-12-05.
- "The Internet Thinks Marvel Is Fat Shaming Red Guardian in the New Black Widow Trailer". Marvel. Retrieved 2019-12-03.