Art Garfunkel (born November 5, 1941) is an American singer of Jewish descent. Along with Paul Simon, he was part of the duo Simon and Garfunkel, a popular group in the 1960s and early 1970s. After that, he made several solo albums. He has also acted in a few movies.
- The Animal's Christmas - (1986) with Amy Grant, the London Symphony Orchestra and the Kings College School Choir, songs by Jimmy Webb.
- Angel Clare, (1973)
- Breakaway, (1975)
- Watermark, (1978)
- Fate For Breakfast, (1979)
- Scissors Cut, (1981)
- The Art Garfunkel Album, (1984)
- Garfunkel, (1988)
- Lefty, (1988)
- Up 'Til Now, (1993)
- Across America, (1996)
- Songs From A Parent To A Child, (1997)
- The Best of Art Garfunkel, (1998)
- Everything Waits To Be Noticed, (2002)
- Some Enchanted Evening, (2007)
- Catch-22, (1970), directed by Mike Nichols, with Alan Arkin, Orson Wells, Martin Sheen, Anthony Perkins, Martin Balsam and Jon Voight.
- Carnal Knowledge, (1971), directed by Mike Nichols, with Jack Nicholson.
- Bad Timing - A Sensual Obsession, (1980), by Nicholas Roeg, with Theresa Russell and Harvey Keitel.
- Good to Go, also called Short Fuse, (1986), by Blaine Novak.