Wikimedia disambiguation page
(Redirected from Athletics (disambiguation))
Athletics may mean:
- Track and field athletics, a group of sport events that involves either running, walking, throwing or jumping on a running track or the field inside a running track
- Sport in general
- Oakland Athletics, Major League Baseball team based in Oakland, California
- Philadelphia Athletics (1860–1876), a former baseball team
- Philadelphia Athletics (American Association), a former baseball team from 1882 through 1890
- Philadelphia Athletics (1890–1891), a former baseball team
- Philadelphia Athletics (American football), a former American football team
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Athletics.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.