moon of Jupiter
Autonoe is about 4 kilometres in diameter, and orbits Jupiter at an average distance of 24,264,000 km in 772.168 days, at an inclination of 151° to the ecliptic (150° to Jupiter's equator), with an orbital eccentricity of 0.369.
- IAUC 7900: Satellites of Jupiter 2002 May 16 (discovery)[dead link]
- MPEC 2002-J54: Eleven New Satellites of Jupiter 2002 May 15 (discovery and ephemeris) Archived 2 April 2012 at WebCite
- MPEC 2002-V03: S/2001 J 1 2002 November 1 (revised ephemeris)
- IAU Website: Satellites of Jupiter, Saturn and Uranus
- USGS Astrogeology: Gazetteer of Planetary Nomenclature - Planetary Body Names and Discoverers Archived 26 July 2007 at WebCite