British university teacher and activist
Avril Henry (c.1934 – 20 April 2016) was a British activist. She wanted the legalization of assisted suicide by euthanasia. She was a retired professor of English medieval culture at the University of Exeter.
Some of her worksEdit
- Robert Mendick, (21 April 2016). "Retired professor 'killed herself' days after police raid in search of imported drugs". The Telegraph.CS1 maint: extra punctuation (link)
- Steven Morris. "Academic kills herself after importing 'euthanasia kit' illegally". the Guardian.
- Melissa Davey. "Police raid pushed academic to end her life, says euthanasia advocate". the Guardian.
- "Retired Exeter professor who campaigned for euthanasia to be legalised is found dead at home". Exeter Express and Echo.
- Rod Minchin (22 April 2016). "Professor 'killed herself with euthanasia kit bought online'". The Independent.