former British airline
British Midland Regional Limited known as bmi regional was a British regional airline that runs timetabled passenger services mostly within the UK. Its head office is in Aberdeen Airport East in Dyce, Aberdeen, Scotland. Its main base is Aberdeen Airport. BMI Regional was owned by British Midland International until 2012. Sector Aviation Holdings Limited bought BMI Regional in May 2012. 
|Founded||1987 (as Business Air) 2001 (as "BMI Regional")|
|Parent company||Sector Aviation Holdings Ltd|
|Headquarters||East Midlands Airport|
|Key people||Ian Woodley (Chairman)|
Cathal O'Connell (CEO)
David Bowden (CFO)
Steve Hoy (CCO)
Graeme Ross (COO)
- ↑ "EUROCONTROL". ext.eurocontrol.int.
- ↑ "bmi regional opens new Munich base with three new routes". Archived from the original on 2015-07-02. Retrieved 2015-03-31.
- ↑ "General Conditions of Carriage Archived 2011-12-30 at the Wayback Machine." British Midland. Retrieved on 28 December 2011. "British Midland Regional Ltd Registered Office Aberdeen Airport East Wellheads Drive Dyce Aberdeen AB21 7EU"
- ↑ ""bmi regional to add Aberdeen-Amsterdam flights - three times daily from the Granite City to Holland's capital from 2006". Archived from the original on 2006-01-17.." British Midland International. 20 December 2005. Retrieved on 28 December 2011.
- ↑ Drum, Bruce (11 May 2012). "IAG sells BMI Regional to Sector Aviation Holdings for $12.8 million".