Bali (TV series)
Bali is an animated television series, based on a series of French children's books by Magdalena Richard and Laurent Richard that were published by Editions Flammarion. It was produced by Paris-based PlanetNemo Animation and Subsequence Entertainment, in association with CBC Radio-Canada, TVOntario, Knowledge Network, France 5, Disney Channel France and RTBF, and with the participation of the Shaw Rocket Fund, the Quebec Film and Television Tax Credit, Telefilm Canada, the Canadian Film or Video Production Tax Credit, and the Canadian Television Fund (or the Fonds canadien de television in French). PlanetNemo Animation has licensed the television program to more than 20 countries worldwide and has sold U.S. media and merchandising rights.
|Created by||Magdalena and Laurent Richard|
|Narrated by||Josie Lawrence|
(only on the audiobooks)
|Country of origin||France|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||26 (52 segments)|
|Executive producer(s)||Marie-Josee Corbiel|
|Running time||11 minutes (segment) |
/ 23 minutes (episode)
|Production company(s)||PlanetNemo Animation|
|First shown in||Canada|
|Original release||September 4, 2006 –|
February 23,2008 (U.S.)[source?]
- Bali's Dad
- Bali's Mom
- Madame Olga
- Brrr! It's Cold!/Lollipops Everywhere!
- I Need A Haircut/Nanou To The Rescue
- I'm Not Scared/I Need To Keep Going
- I'm the Cook/Go Team, Go!
- I Want To Be Tall!/We Need to Stay Awake
- Vroom, Vroom!/My Little Fish
- Searching for Treasure/My Papili's Garden
- A Present for Nana/I'm So Hot!
- I Don't Want to Give it Back/Robo-Bear to the Rescue!
- I'm Sleeping at Tamara's/I Don't Want New Shoes
- A Surprise Adventure/Roll Camera, Action!
- It's Wrong to Cheat/Too Many Stories
- I'm Not Sharing!/You're Mean
- My New Friend Mateo/Come on, Dad, Let's Go, Let's Go!
- Splish, Splash, I'm Swimming!/Don't Cry, Tamara!
- I'm So Upset/Oh No! I'm Lost
- Look at That, and That, and That!/When I Grow Up
- Welcome, Saba!/It Was an Accident!
- What a Mess!/But We're Not Tired
- Boo!/Quiet, Dad and Lea are Sick!
- I Don't Like Parents Arguing/"Ow, It Hurts!
- Nana and Papi are Lost!/I Want to Race
- Old Toys Are Fun!/Yum Yum, It's Dinner Time!
- It's A Fun Party!/I'm Not Having Fun
- I'm Making New Friends/Wow! It's Not So Easy!
- Nooo, I Want To See The Movie!/Yahoo! It's Christmas!