Wikimedia disambiguation page
Barrier may refer to:
- Breakwater, a barrier on a coast to protect a harbour from ocean currents and waves
- Defensive wall, built to protect against an attack
- Blood–brain barrier, a separation of circulating blood and the brain extracellular fluid
- Barrier reef, a type of coral reef running along a coast
- Belize Barrier Reef, off the coast of Belize
- Great Barrier Reef, off the coast of Queensland in north-east Australia
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barrier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.