Wikimedia disambiguation page
Basin might mean:
- Wash basin, a bowl-shaped container used for washing hands or food
- Drainage basin, the area drained by a river
- Oceanic basin, a low place in the Earth that holds an ocean
- Sedimentary basin , like the Amazon Basin
- Basin (geology)
- An open, round container shaped like a bowl with sloping sides, used for holding food or liquid
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Basin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.