Wikimedia disambiguation page
Bentheim may refer to:
- County of Bentheim, a state of the Holy Roman Empire from ca. 1228 to 1806, located in present-day Lower Saxony, Germany, roughly the same area as the modern County of Bentheim district
- County of Bentheim (district), a district (Landkreis) in Lower Saxony, Germany
- Bentheim Castle (Burg Bentheim), an early medieval castle in Bad Bentheim, Lower Saxony, Germany
- Bad Bentheim, a town in Lower Saxony, Germany in the district of Grafschaft Bentheim known as Bentheim until 1979
- Bentheim, a community within Overisel Township, Michigan, United States
- Bentheim Castle (Dublin), a 1653 oil on canvas painting by the Dutch painter Jacob van Ruisdael
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bentheim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.