Wikimedia disambiguation page
The term Bitmap can have different meanings:
- A suite of bits which all have the same meaning; commonly called bit array
- A binary image made of dots. Each dot is coded as a bit, so is either white or black.
- A different name for Raster graphics
- An abbreviation for the BMP file format
- A music group from England, called Bitmap (group)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bitmap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.