Blondie is an American new wave pop-rock band who were most popular in the 1970s and 1980s. The lead singer of the band is Debbie Harry. Their best-known hit was Call Me!. The group's music mixes pop, rock and disco. They were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
|Origin||New York City, US|
|Genres||New Wave, punk rock, dance-rock, pop rock, power pop|
|Years active||1974-1982; 1997-present|
- Blondie (1976)
- Plastic Letters (1977)
- Parallel Lines (1978)
- Eat to the Beat (1979)
- Autoamerican (1980)
- The Hunter (1982)
- No Exit (1999)
- The Curse of Blondie (2003)
- Panic of Girls (2011)
- Ghosts of Download (2014)
- Pollinator (2017)
- Grundy, Gareth, "Blondie record Parallel Lines", The Guardian (UK), Friday 10 June 2011. "June 1978: Number 22 in our series of the 50 key events in the history of pop music"
- Pareles, Jon, "POP REVIEW; No Debutante: Blondie Returns to Its Roots", The New York Times, February 25, 1999.
- Ruhlmann, William. "Blondie - Blondie". Allmusic. Retrieved November 29, 2011.
- Ruhlmann, William. "Parallel Lines - Blondie". Allmusic. Retrieved November 29, 2011.