Wikimedia disambiguation page
Board could mean:
- Board (wood), a piece of lumber, or other rigid material made of wood, milled or sawn flat
- Snowboard (often made of fibreglass)
- Board of directors or a similar governing or advisory committee
- Sound Board, an audio mixing console
- Bulletin board system or Internet forum
- Board (bridge), a device used in playing duplicate bridge
- Board or level, a distinct area in or stage of a video game
- Chalkboard, Blackboard or whiteboard, a reusable writing surface
- Board, use accommodation in a house or hotel; to stay at school during term time, and sleep in a dormitory
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: board.|
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Board.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.