Bombay Stock Exchange
stock exchange in Mumbai, India
|Bombay Stock Exchange|
|Founded||9 July 1875|
|Key people||Premchand Roychand (Founder) |
Shri Sethuram Ravi (Chairman)  Ashishkumar Chauhan (MD & CEO)
|Currency||Indian rupee ()|
|No. of listings||5,749[source?]|
|MarketCap||94.65 Lakh Crore (Mar. 2016)|
|Volume||5,59,674 Crore (June 2014)|
S&P BSE SmallCap
S&P BSE MidCap
S&P BSE LargeCap
- "BSE appoints S Ravi as its new chairman | Business Standard News". Business-standard.com. Retrieved 2017-11-26.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 17 August 2014. Retrieved 3 June 2015.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Gurusamy, S. (2009). Capital Markets, p. 210; the 2nd oldest stock exchange in Asia is the Tokyo Stock Exchange, established in 1878
- Michie, Ranald. (2007). The Global Securities Market: A History, p. 327.
- Khanna, Tarun. (2007). Billions of Entrepreneurs: How China and India are Reshaping Their Futures--and Yours, p. 57.
Media related to Bombay Stock Exchange at Wikimedia Commons