identification for a good or service
Brand might mean:
- an iron rod used to burn an ownership mark on cattle
- a trademark: a name, symbol, logo, or other item used to mark a product or maker. This distinguishes it from other companies and their products.
- a surname:
- David Brand (1912-1979), Australian politician
- Joel Brand (1906-1964), Hungarian humanitarian
- Ron Brand (born 1940), American retired baseball player
- Russell Brand (born 1975), British entertainer
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brand.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.