Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: Brazil, Brasil, and brasil.|
Brazil is the largest country in both South America and Latin America.
Brazil or Brasil may also refer to:
Movie and televisionEdit
Note that simple wikipedia uses the word movie as the same as film for most film pages
- "Aquarela do Brasil" or "Brazil", a song written by Ary Barroso in 1939
- Brazil (book), a 2012 book by Michael Palin
- Brazil, code name for an edition of the Plan 9 from Bell Labs operating system
- Brazil national football team
- Brazil national volleyball team
- Brazil at the Olympics
- Flag of Brazil
- Brazil during World War Two
- Brazil nut, a South American tree and the commercially harvested edible seed
- United Kingdom of Portugal, Brazil and the Algarves (1815–1825)
- All pages beginning with brazil
- All pages with titles containing brazil
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brazil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.