American film director and producer
Brett Ratner (born March 28, 1969) is an American director and producer. He is known for directing the Rush Hour movie series, The Family Man, Red Dragon, X-Men: The Last Stand, and Tower Heist.
|Born||March 28, 1969|
Miami Beach, Florida, U.S.
|Known for||RatPac Entertainment |
- ""Horrible Bosses": Mediocre Black Comedy Mildly Comforting, Rarely Funny". SF Weekly. Archived from the original on 2015-09-24. Retrieved 2019-01-08.
- "Black Comedy Goes Bawdy in Horrible Bosses". Crosswalk.com.
- Glasson, Tom. "Horrible Bosses". concreteplayground.com.
- Fleming Jr., Mike (September 2013). "Warner Bros Sets RatPac-Dune To Co-Finance Slates After Legendary Exit". Deadline. Retrieved February 26, 2018.
- "Director Brett Ratner to receive star on Hollywood Walk of Fame". Retrieved January 24, 2017.
- "Brett Ratner | Hollywood Walk of Fame". www.walkoffame.com. Retrieved January 24, 2017.
- Nevins, Jake (2 November 2017). "Brett Ratner accused of rape in most serious allegation yet against film-maker". The Guardian. London, England: Guardian Media Group. Retrieved 2 November 2017.
Other websites Edit
- Official website
- Brett Ratner on IMDb
- Brett Ratner Cover Story Interview with Aventura Business Monthly
- Brett Ratner Producer Profile for The 1 Second Film
- New York Film Academy School of Film and Acting