American film director
Brett Ratner (born March 28, 1969) is an American director and producer. He is known for directing the Rush Hour movie series, The Family Man, Red Dragon, X-Men: The Last Stand, and Tower Heist.
|Born||March 28, 1969|
Miami Beach, Florida, U.S.
|Known for||RatPac Entertainment |
- ""Horrible Bosses": Mediocre Black Comedy Mildly Comforting, Rarely Funny". SF Weekly.
- "Black Comedy Goes Bawdy in Horrible Bosses". Crosswalk.com.
- Glasson, Tom. "Horrible Bosses". concreteplayground.com.
- Fleming Jr., Mike (September 2013). "Warner Bros Sets RatPac-Dune To Co-Finance Slates After Legendary Exit". Deadline. Retrieved February 26, 2018.
- "Director Brett Ratner to receive star on Hollywood Walk of Fame". Retrieved January 24, 2017.
- "Brett Ratner | Hollywood Walk of Fame". www.walkoffame.com. Retrieved January 24, 2017.
- Nevins, Jake (2 November 2017). "Brett Ratner accused of rape in most serious allegation yet against film-maker". The Guardian. London, England: Guardian Media Group. Retrieved 2 November 2017.
- Official website
- Brett Ratner on IMDb
- Brett Ratner Cover Story Interview with Aventura Business Monthly
- Brett Ratner Producer Profile for The 1 Second Film
- New York Film Academy School of Film and Acting