Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: bridge.|
Bridge may mean:
- Bridge (structure), a structure built so that a transportation route can cross above an obstacle.
- The Bridge (documentary movie), a movie about suicides on the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Bridge (dentistry), a fixed prosthesis used to replace missing teeth.
- Bridge (exercise), most commonly the balancing of the body on the head and feet.
- Bridge (graph theory), an edge whose removal disconnects a graph.
- Bridge (grappling), a move intended to dislodge an opponent in top control.
- Bridge (prosody), a point in a line of poetry where a break in a word-unit cannot occur.
- Bridge (ship), the area from which a ship is commanded.
- Main Bridge (Star Trek), the control center of Starfleet vessels in the Star Trek universe.
- Contract bridge, a card game.
- Bridge loan, a short-term loan to cover a gap in time until a new long-term financing is realised.
- Adobe Bridge, a program included with the Adobe Creative Suite to link the other programs together
- Hashiwokakero, meaning "build bridges", a Japanese puzzle.
- "bridge the gap": a phrase meaning to connect different things or ideas
- Bridge Records, Inc., a record label
- Bridge (chemical), an unbranched chain of atoms or an atom or a covalent bond connecting two bridgeheads in a polycyclic compound.
- A Salt bridge, in chemistry, is a laboratory device used to connect the oxidation and reduction half-cells of a galvanic cell (electrochemical cell)
- Salt bridge (protein) (or salt bond), in protein chemistry, is the term used to denote chemical bonds between positively and negatively charged side-chains of proteins.
- Bridge rectifier, an electronic circuit for converting alternating current to direct current.
- Wheatstone bridge, an electronic circuit for comparing resistors, capacitors or inductors to high standards of accuracy.
- Bridge (instrument), the device that anchors the strings to or holds the strings above the body of a string instrument, such as a violin or guitar.
- Bridge (music), an interlude that connects two parts of song.
- Frank Bridge, composer
Places with the name BridgeEdit
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bridge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.