Wikimedia disambiguation page
CSU may mean:
- A propeller's constant speed unit which regulates engine speed by automatically changing pitch
Any of the following universities or university systems
- Colorado State University (US public land grant university in Fort Collins, Colorado in the United States
- Cagayan State University system (Philippines)
- California State University system (United States)
- Central South University, Hunan (China)
- Central State University, Ohio (United States)
- Charles Sturt University, (Australia)
- Cleveland State University, Ohio (United States)
- Columbus State University, Georgia, (United States)
- Connecticut State University system (United States)
- Charleston Southern University Charleston, South Carolina (United States)
- Chicago State University Chicago, Illinois (United States)
- Channel service unit, a WAN equivalent of a network interface card
- Christian Social Union of Bavaria (Christlich-Soziale Union in Bayern), a political party in Bavaria, Germany
- Crime scene unit, in some police groups this refers to crime scene investigators who respond to a crime scene
- C Start Up, in computing, the initial start up code for compiled C (and C-based languages). See also CRT for C Run-Time.
- ČSÚ (Český statistický úřad), Czech Statistical Office Archived 2011-01-29 at the Wayback Machine
- CSU is the ICAO airline designator for Chari Aviation Services, Chad
- CSU is the IATA airport code for Santa Cruz do Sul, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CSU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.