Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: cartridge.|
Cartridge can mean:
- Cartridge (electronics), an object that is used in a larger piece of equipment
- 4-track cartridge, a music storage format popular from the late 1950s to the early 1970s
- 8-track cartridge, a music storage format popular from the late 1960s to the early 1980s
- Cartridge (firearms), a round of charge-and-bullet ammunition
- Magnetic cartridge, the removable part of a record player arm holding the needle
- Ink cartridge, a replaceable part of an inkjet printer that contains the ink
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cartridge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.