The pages listed in this category are templates
Further template category notes
This category contains pages in the template namespace. It should not be used to categorize articles or pages in other namespaces.
To add a template to this category:
- If the template has a separate documentation page (usually called "Template:template name/doc"), add
- [[Category:Lua-based citation templates]]
- to the <includeonly> section at the bottom of that page. Otherwise, add
- <noinclude>[[Category:Lua-based citation templates]]</noinclude>
- to the end of the template code, making sure it starts on the same line as the code's last character.
This category lists citation templates based on scripts written in the Lua programming language. As of July 2013, the primary script used was Module:Citation/CS1.
Pages in category "Lua-based citation templates"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.