Wikipedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: character.|
Character could mean:
- Character (persona), a social role
- Fictional character, a character who exists in fiction.
- Non-fictional character, usage of a real person in a fictional context
- Moral character
- Sacramental character, a Catholic teaching
- Character structure, personal traits
- Letter, a symbol used to write a language
- Chinese character, a written language symbol
- Character (computing), a unit of information roughly corresponding to a grapheme
- Character (mathematics)
In accounting and mathematics:
- Character (income tax), a type of income for tax purposes in the USA
- Character (1997 film)
- Character (album), by Dark Tranquillity
- Characters (album), by Stevie Wonder
- Character Options, a toy company
- The Characters, a book by the Greek philosopher Theophrastus
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Character.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.