2013 Indian action comedy film directed by Rohit Shetty
|Directed by||Rohit Shetty|
|Produced by||Gauri Khan|
Siddharth Roy Kapur
|Screenplay by||Yunus Sajawal|
|Story by||K. Subash|
Shah Rukh Khan
|Edited by||Steven H. Bernard|
|Distributed by||UTV Motion Pictures|
- Deepika Padukone as Meenalochni "Meena" Azhagusundaram
- Shah Rukh Khan as Rahul Mithaiwala
- Nikitin Dheer as Tangaballi
- Sathyaraj as Durgeshwara Azhagusundaram
- Priyamani (special appearance in "1 2 3 4 Get on the Dance Floor")
- Mukesh Tiwari as Inspector Shamsher
- Kamini Kaushal as Rahul's grandmother
- Puvisha Manoharan as Meenalochni`s cousin
- Lekh Tandon as Rahul's grandfather
- Yogi Babu as Sri Lankan smuggler
- Jasper as Henchman
- King Kong as a passerby
- Rakesh Kukreti as Bobby, Rahul's friend
- "How Shah Rukh Khan scored big with 'Chennai Express'". Livemint. Retrieved 2013-12-22.
- "'Chennai Express' has made me a better actor: Nikitin Dheer". The Times of India. 12 September 2013. Archived from the original on 6 September 2017. Retrieved 28 December 2013.
- "Introducing The Characters of Chennai Express". Koimoi. 2 July 2013. Archived from the original on 6 July 2013. Retrieved 2 July 2013.
- Ramchander. "Priyamani eyes for Salman and Shahrukh Khan movies". One India. Archived from the original on 18 December 2013. Retrieved 28 December 2013.
- Saibal Chatterjee (8 August 2013). "Chennai Express movie review". NDTV. Archived from the original on 8 November 2013. Retrieved 28 December 2013.
- "Bollywood Hungama Chennai Express(2013)". Bollywood Hungama. 1 January 2013. Archived from the original on 12 July 2013. Retrieved 25 July 2013.
|Wikiquote has a collection of quotations related to: Chennai Express|