Wikimedia disambiguation page
Church could mean:
- Church, a building used for religious services, usually referring specifically to those for Christian worship.
- Christian Church, the worldwide body of Christians.
- Christian church, the body of people who share a faith or denomination within a community.
- Religious denomination, an organization of churches sharing the same faith.
- Church, Lancashire, a city in England
- Albert T. Church (born 1947), a Vice-Admiral in the United States Navy
- Alonzo Church (1905–1995), a logician, (famous for the Church-Turing thesis and lambda calculus)
- Benjamin Church (1734–1776), the first Surgeon General of the Continental Army and grandson of Captain Benjamin Church
- Captain Benjamin Church (1639–1718), a colonial officer during King Philip's War
- Bill Church, an American musician
- Brad Church
- Charlotte Church (born 1986), British soprano singer and talk show host
- Doug Church, a video-game designer
- Ellen Church
- Forrester Church (born 1948), an American minister, son of Senator Frank Church
- Francis Pharcellus Church (1839–1906), an American writer (famous for the editorial Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus)
- Frank Church (1924–1984), a four-term U.S. Senator from Idaho
- Frederic Edwin Church (1826–1900)), a landscape painter
- George W. Church, Sr., founder of Church's Chicken, a chain of franchised fried chicken restaurants
- John A. Church, an expert on sea-level and its changes
- Judith Church (born 1953), a politician in the United Kingdom
- Louis K. Church
- Mary Church Terrell (1863–1954), an American writer and civil-rights activist
- Mike Church (born 1962), a Southern US radio commentator often considered a shock jock
- Richard Church (general) (1784–1873), a British military officer and general in the Greek army
- Richard William Church (1825–1890), an English divine, nephew of the general
- Richard Church (poet) (1893–1972), an English poet and man of letters
- Robert Reed Church (1839–1912), the first African-American millionaire
- Ryan Church (born 1978), an American baseball player
- Thomas Dolliver Church (1902–1978), an American landscape architect
- Thomas Haden Church (born 1961), an American actor in television and movies
- Thomas Langton Church (1870–1950), a Canadian politician
- Walter G. Church, Sr., member of the North Carolina General Assembly
- William Church (circa 1778 - 1863), American inventor who patented a typesetting machine in 1822
- The Church, an Australian rock band
- Church, weekly meetings of the Hells Angels motorcycle club
- "The Church", a song by Hawkwind from their 1982 album Church of Hawkwind
- "Church", a song by Outkast from their 2003 album Speakerboxxx/The Love Below
- "Church", a song by Galactic from their 1998 album Coolin' Off
- Chvrches, an electropop trio from Glasgow, Scotland
- Church (Red vs. Blue), a fictional character
- Church, the family cat in Stephen King's novel Pet Sematary
- The Church, set up by The Order in Silent Hill
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Church.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.