Cleveland Brown Jr.
Cleveland Orenthal Brown Jr. is a fictional character in the television shows Family Guy and The Cleveland Show. He is the son of Cleveland Brown and Loretta Brown. He was first shown to be thin and active. In The Cleveland Show, he was changed to be older and more obese. Mike Henry was the voice actor for Cleveland Jr. when he was first seen in Family Guy. Kevin Michael Richardson became the voice actor when he was in The Cleveland Show and in Family Guy episodes after that.
|Cleveland Brown Jr.|
|Family Guy / The Cleveland Show character|
|First appearance||"Love Thy Trophy" (2000)|
|Created by||Mike Baker|
|Voiced by||Mike Henry (2000)|
Kevin Michael Richardson (2009–present)
|Full name||Cleveland Orenthal Brown Jr. or Cleveland Roge Rerun Dwane Brown Jr.|
He is 14 Cleveland's old. Cleveland got custody of Cleveland Jr. when Loretta got a divorce. They moved to a fictional (not real) city in Virginia named Stoolbend. Cleveland married Donna Brown and her children (Rallo and Roberta Tubbs) became Cleveland Jr.'s stepsiblings.
- ↑ Dave Jeser, Matt Silverstein (writers) & Jack Perkins (director) (November 20, 2011). "Skip Day". The Cleveland Show. Season 3. Episode 4. Fox.
- ↑ Bobby Bowman (writer) & Scott Wood (director) (August 1, 2000). "Fore, Father". Family Guy. Season 2. Episode 21. Fox.
- ↑ Cronan, Mark (August 5, 2009). "CCI: The Cleveland Show". Comic Book Resources. Retrieved March 23, 2021.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Seth MacFarlane, Mike Henry, Richard Appel (writers) & Anthony Lioi (director) (September 27, 2009). "Pilot". The Cleveland Show. Season 1. Episode 1. Fox.
- ↑ Mike Barker, Matt Weitzman (writers) & Jack Dyer (director) (March 14, 2000). "Love Thy Trophy". Family Guy. Season 2. Episode 5. Fox.