Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: commission.|
Commission can refer to several things:
- Commission (remuneration), a form of payment to somebody for a job they have done
- Commission (art), when somebody orders the creation of a piece of art
- A type of contract for performance or creation of a specific work
- The document appointing someone as an officer
- A group of officials
- Statutory commission, a government authority created by acts of the legislature (for which, see Statutory authority)
- Constitutional Commission, a group of people who are ordered to review or write a constitution
- European Commission, the executive body of the European Union
- Royal Commission, a public inquiry
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Commission.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.