Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: condition.|
Condition or conditions can mean:
- A state of being.
- A disease, such as a heart condition.
- A proposition upon which another proposition depends, such as "if-then" statements. See logical implication.
- To cause a certain response to a stimulus, see conditioning.
- To replace moisture or oils, especially in hair, see conditioner.
- To change climate to an appropriate level, see air conditioning.
- A status effect which is usually negative, see condition (computer gaming).
- A state which is induced in the subject of a psychological experiment, see condition (experimental psychology).
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Condition.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.