Custe o Que Custar
Brazilian comedy TV show based on Argentine Caiga quien caiga
Custe o Que Custar (in English, Whatever it Takes, represented by the acronym CQC) is a Brazilian television comedy weekly frequency, produced by Eyeworks and aired by Rede Bandeirantes from March 17, 2008. It is presented by Marcelo Tas, you have in your bankroll Marco Luque and Rafinha Bastos. The reports are in charge of Rafael Cortez, Felipe Andreoli, Oscar Filho, Monica Iozzi and Mauricio Meirelles.
The format is a native of Argentina under the name Caiga Quien Caiga and appears that way since 1995 in the country by Telefe.
- ↑ Mariana Zylberkan (October 2011). "Ex-'Legendários' Maurício Meirelles assina contrato com o 'CQC'" (in Portuguese). Veja. Archived from the original on 2011-11-03. Retrieved 2012-01-19.
- ↑ "Com Marcelo Tas e Rafinha Bastos, "CQC" estréia nesta segunda-feira na Band". Archived from the original on 2012-05-19. Retrieved 2012-01-19.
- ↑ Assessoria de Imprensa/Band (March 12, 2008). "Custe o Que Custar estréia dia 17, na Band. Não perca!". eBand. Retrieved November 6, 2011.
- Official Site Archived 2011-12-31 at the Wayback Machine (in Portuguese)
- Custe o Que Custar on Twitter