Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: declaration.|
Declaration can mean:
- Declaration of independence, a proclamation of the independence of an aspiring state
- Declaration of war, a formal declaration saying that two nations are at war
- A type of sentence (linguistics)
- Declaration (law), a type of relief that may be ordered by a court or tribunal
- Declaration and forfeiture, a captain stating his inning's closed in the sport of cricket
- Declaration (computer science), the specification of a variable's type in computer science
- Declarative programming, a computer programming methodology
- Declaration (poker), a formal expression of intent to take some action in the card game poker
- Declarative memory, an aspect of human memory
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Declaration.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.