The Gilomen brothers originally registered four brands: Thuya, Midland, Delma and Gil. Thuya served as the company’s name, and the other brands were used for watch models. The Delma brand name first appeared on watches in 1933. It was established as the company’s name in 1966 with the company take over by Ulrich Wüthrich and Fritz Fankhauser. In 1996 Ulrich Wüthrich's son-in-law, Fred Leibundgut, entered the company and took over as President and CEO.
|Privately held company|
|Founder||Adolf Gilomen & Albert Gilomen|
|Adolf Gilomen, Albert Gilomen, Ulrich Wüthrich, Fred Leibundgut|
|Products||Wristwatches, Pocket watches|
- Delma watches are divided into five subsections: Racing, Diver, Dress and Ladies.
- "Delma: History". www.delma.ch. Retrieved 2018-04-13.
- *. "Swisstime - DELMA". www.swisstime.ch. Retrieved 2018-04-13.CS1 maint: numeric names: authors list (link)
- "Delma: Swiss Made watches * since 1924". www.delma.ch. Retrieved 2018-04-13.
- "SHELL STAR AUTOMATIC by Delma". www.europastar.com. Retrieved 2018-04-20.[permanent dead link]
- "Races of the IMOCA Ocean Masters World Championship". Imoca Ocean Masters. Archived from the original on 2018-08-07. Retrieved 2018-04-13.