Wikimedia disambiguation page
Deposit could mean:
- Deposit account, owed by the bank to its depositor
- Deposit (geology), material added to a landform
- Damage deposit taken in relation to rental or an item or property
- Deposit (town), New York
- Deposit (village), New York
- Deposit model, a method of identifying the character and degree of survival of buried archaeological remains
- Token amounts intended to promote recycling via container deposit legislation
The English Wiktionary has a dictionary definition (meanings of a word) for: deposit
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Deposit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.