Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: device.|
Device could mean:
- A measuring instrument
- A machine or part of one
- A tool or part of one
- An information appliance, such as a cell phone
- Device implying computer hardware
- A peripheral device attached to a computer
- A display device (or graphics device), for visual or tactile presentation of images and/or text
- An electronic component
- A device file, in computing
- Device, Dutch ICT Company.
- A rhetorical device
- Device No.1, an album by Flint
- devices, a Los Angeles-based power-pop band from the late 1980s and early 1990s
- Heraldic device, part of a coat of arms
- de-VICE, an online magazine started in 2005 that dabbles with electronic music, movies, anime, travel, and subcultural asidesde-VICE #3
- An attachment to a medal's ribbon denoting special service, participation in a battle, or additional awards. Examples include a service star and the oak leaf cluster.
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: devise.|
Devise could also mean:
Or see the placename Devizes
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Device.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.