Bangladeshi English-language news magazine
The Dhaka Courier an English-language news magazine in Bangladesh. It started in 1984, so it is the longest running English language news magazine in the country. It is about politics, international affairs, economics, travel, literature, society and the arts. The Cosmos Group owns the magazine. Amanullah Khan owns the Cosmos Group. The Dhaka Courier is connected to a large news agency in Bangladesh, United News of Bangladesh.
|Editor||Shayan S Khan|
The editor of the magazine is Shayan S Khan. Syed Badrul Ahsan, Afsan Chowdhury and M Harunur Rashid have been editors before.
- ↑ "Bangladeshi Magazines". www.w3newspapers.com. Retrieved 6 May 2016.
- ↑ Edgeworth, Linda; Lansell, Scott (1 March 1996). Republic of Bangladesh: Pre-Election Technical Assessment for the Sixth Parliamentary Elections Projected for Winter 1995-96. IFES. ISBN 9781879720077.
- ↑ "Bangladeshi Magazines : Bangladesh Journals online". Bangla News. Archived from the original on 2020-06-30. Retrieved 2020-07-19.
- ↑ "Cosmos Group - technology for empowerment". www.cosmosgroup.net. Archived from the original on 5 March 2016. Retrieved 6 May 2016.
- ↑ Indrajit Banerjee; Stephen Logan (2008). Asian Communication Handbook 2008. AMIC. p. 545. ISBN 978-981-4136-10-5. Retrieved 1 June 2016.
- All Bangladeshi newspaper Archived 2020-11-12 at the Wayback Machine