Dharma Productions Pvt. Ltd. is an Indian film production and distribution company established by Yash Johar in 1979. It was taken over in 2004, after his death, by his son, Karan Johar. Based in Mumbai, it mainly produces and distributes Hindi films.
In July 2016, a new sector of the company was launched called Dharma 2.0, which focuses on producing advertising commercials. Another subsidiary of the studio was created in November 2018, called Dharmatic Entertainment, which produces film and television content for online distribution platforms.
- Punathambekar, Aswin (24 July 2013). From Bombay to Bollywood: The Making of a Global Media Industry. NYU Press. pp. 73–74. ISBN 978-0-8147-7189-1.
- "Yash Johar, in memoriam". Rediff.com. 28 June 2004. Retrieved 16 February 2015.
- "Producers Who Scored at the Box Office". Forbes India. Retrieved 5 December 2018.
- Singh, Prashant (11 July 2016). "Karan Johar enters ad world with Dharma 2.0". Hindustan Times. Retrieved 27 August 2022.
- Jha, Lata (28 November 2018). "Karan Johar launches digital content company Dharmatic Entertainment". Mint. Retrieved 27 November 2018.