Wikimedia disambiguation page
Diogenes (Διογένης) is a Greek name. It can refer to different people:
- Diogenes of Sinope (412-323 BC), better known as Diogenes the Cynic or simply Diogenes
- Diogenes Apolloniates (about 460 BC), philosopher
- Diogenes the Stoic (Diogenes of Seleucia on the Tigris) (c. 150 BC)
- Diogenes Laertius (between 200-500 AD), historian
- Diogenes of Oenoanda (2nd Century AD), Epicurean
- Diogenes of Judea (about 100-76 BC), general and advisor for Hasmonean king Alexander Jannaeus
- Diogenes of Babylon, Greek philosopher
- Diogenes (duke of Syrmia), duke of Syrmia (11th century)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diogenes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.