foundation to promote young people's social and ethical responsibility
Djurgårdsandan (literally translated as ‘the Djurgården spirit’) is a corporate social responsibility (CSR) commitment. It was founded in 2006 by the Djurgården football association with other organizations related to Djurgården. This programme actively works with adolescents through a variety of social projects that range from health issues, ethnic integration and to crime reduction. In addition, other highly notable aims of Djurgårdsandan are a promotion of the values of the association and a positive ‘supporter culture’.
Djurgårdsandan’s deals primarily with:
- An active engagement with society
- Work surrounding core values
- Work in favour of a positive supporter culture
During the 2013 season of the elite and professional Swedish league (Allsvenskan), Djurgården’s kit will feature the logo of Djurgårdsandan.
- Djurgårdsandan Archived 2013-04-20 at the Wayback Machine
- Djurgårdsandan sport center Archived 2013-04-16 at the Wayback Machine