Domino's Pizza is a pizza delivery company founded in the United States. It is the biggest pizza company in the United States. They are now a world-wide company with 17,100 stores in more than 90 countries. "Domino's" menu has pizza, pasta, oven-baked sandwiches, chicken wings, boneless chicken, salads, breadsticks, cheesesticks, and a variety of desserts.
|Founded||Ypsilanti, Michigan on June 10, 1960|
|Headquarters||Domino Farms Office Park|
Ann Arbor Charter Township, Michigan, United States
|Tom Monaghan, Founder|
J. Patrick Doyle, CEO
|Products||Pizza, pasta, chicken wings, submarine sandwiches, wraps, desserts|
|Revenue||$1.802 billion USD (2013)|
|767,925,000 United States dollar (2022)|
|452,263,000 United States dollar (2022)|
Number of employees
|220,000 (Dec 2013)|
- Domino’s Pizza, Inc., Securities and Exchange Commission, February 25, 2014
- Morningstar, Inc.. "Domino's Pizza, Inc. (DPZ)". Yahoo! Finance. Yahoo!. Retrieved 19 January 2010.
- "Domino's Pizza stores close in South Africa". Cape Town ETC. March 17, 2020.
Other websites Edit
- Domino's Pizza history and success story by Tom Monaghan
- Official website
- Domino's official mobile site