Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: duchess.|
Duchess is a rank of nobility. It is the female equivalent of Duke.
Duchess may also be:
Books, music and moviesEdit
- Lashina, a fictional DC Comics character also known as "Duchess"
- Duchess, a character in Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, an American animated TV series
- "Duchess", the code name for the title character in the American animated TV series Archer
- The Duchess, a character in the video game American McGee's Alice
- Norma-Jean Wofford, rhythm guitarist with Bo Diddley from 1962 to 1966, nickamed "Duchess"
- Duchess (restaurant), a restaurant chain in Connecticut, USA
- Duchess (solitaire), a card game for one person
- Duchess lorikeet, a species of parrot
- Duchess potatoes or Duchesse potatoes, a way of cooking potatoes
- Duchess Stakes, a Canadian horse race
- Duchess, a brand of packaged sweet baked goods made by Carolina Foods