Wikimedia disambiguation page
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: duchess.|
Duchess is a rank of nobility. It is the female equivalent of Duke.
Duchess may also be:
Books, music and moviesEdit
- Lashina, a fictional DC Comics character also known as "Duchess"
- Duchess, a character in Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, an American animated TV series
- "Duchess", the code name for the title character in the American animated TV series Archer
- The Duchess, a character in the video game American McGee's Alice
- Norma-Jean Wofford, rhythm guitarist with Bo Diddley from 1962 to 1966, nickamed "Duchess"
- Duchess (restaurant), a restaurant chain in Connecticut, USA
- Duchess (solitaire), a card game for one person
- Duchess lorikeet, a species of parrot
- Duchess potatoes or Duchesse potatoes, a way of cooking potatoes
- Duchess Stakes, a Canadian horse race
- Duchess, a brand of packaged sweet baked goods made by Carolina Foods
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Duchess.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.