DuckDuckGo is a search engine made by Gabriel Weinberg. It stresses that it does not collect information about users like Google does, and keeps data private. It headquarters is in Paoli, Pennsylvania, United States. As of March 2020, it received 56,256,596 searches every day.
Type of site
|Web search engine|
|Available in||Many languages|
|Headquarters||20 Paoli Pike|
Paoli, Pennsylvania, U.S.
|Owner||Duck Duck Go, Inc.|
|Created by||Gabriel Weinberg|
|Launched||September 25, 2008|
- "Duck Duck Go, Inc.: Private Company Information". Bloomberg L.P. Retrieved 2 May 2017.
- "About DuckDuckGo". DuckDuckGo. Retrieved 2019-03-29.
- Buys, Jon (July 10, 2010). "DuckDuckGo: A New Search Engine Built from Open Source". GigaOM OStatic blog. Archived from the original on March 17, 2011. Retrieved March 19, 2013.
- "Architecture". DuckDuckGo Community Platform. Archived from the original on April 22, 2018. Retrieved March 6, 2015.
- "DuckDuckGo Traffic". DuckDuckGo. Retrieved 2019-04-11.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to DuckDuckGo.|